Overview of DiscoverSim™ Menu and Dialogs
- Specify Correlations for Input Distributions. Enter the desired Spearman Rank Correlation (-1 to 1) value in the lower triangle matrix.
- • Ensure that you press enter after entering a correlation value in a cell, otherwise the correlation will remain unchanged.
- • It is not necessary to enter a correlation value in the upper triangle.
- • The lower triangle specifies the correlations so any value entered in the upper will be ignored.
- • The diagonal of 1’s should not be altered.
Our CTO and Co-Founder, John Noguera, regularly hosts free Web Demos featuring SigmaXL and DiscoverSim
Click here to view some now!
Phone: 1.888.SigmaXL (744.6295)