News Release: SigmaXL announces release of Version 6
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Press Contact: Diane Tilley (416) 236-5877
Date: July 13, 2009
Toronto - SigmaXL, a leading provider of user friendly Excel Add-ins for Statistical and Graphical analysis, announces the release of SigmaXL Version 6. New features include:
- Powerful Excel Workbook/Worksheet Manager
- Lean Value Stream Mapping Template
- Process Capability and Control Charts for Nonnormal data with Automatic Best Fit
- Distribution Fitting Report
- Response Surface Design of Experiments
- Contour and 3D Surface Plots
- New Statistical Calculators
- New Probability Distribution Calculators
- New Random Number Generators
SigmaXL is rapidly becoming the tool of choice for Lean Six Sigma practitioners and business professionals around the world. As an add-in to the already familiar Microsoft Excel, SigmaXL is ideal for training or use in a college statistics course.
A free 30-day trial version is available for download from the SigmaXL website at: www.SigmaXL.com.
SigmaXL is a leading provider of user friendly Excel Add-ins for Lean Six Sigma Statistical and Graphical analysis. SigmaXL customers include market leaders like Agilent, Diebold, Fedex, Microsoft, Motorola, and Shell. SigmaXL is also used by numerous colleges and universities.
For more information, visit http://www.SigmaXL.com or call 1-888-SigmaXL (888-744-6295).