Installing SigmaXL for Mac
on December 23, 2015
How do I install SigmaXL for Mac?
⁞Follow these steps to download and install SigmaXL for Mac:
1. Click on the following link to download SigmaXL for Mac.
2. Once downloaded, double-click on the SigmaXL_MAC_V7.06.pkg installer package. The following window will appear:
3. Click Continue. Read through the Software License Agreement and click Continue if you agree to all the terms. You will then be prompted to confirm that you agree to the terms.
4. Click Agree. The next step will give you the opportunity to change the location of SigmaXL on your Mac. We recommend however that you use the default location.
5. Click Install. Enter your administrator password if prompted.
6. The installation of SigmaXL for Mac is now complete! Unless you changed the destination folder earlier, SigmaXL can now be located in your applications folder using your Finder.
Note: Enable Macros will have to be selected whenever SigmaXL is launched, unless Macro Security Warnings are disabled. To do this, Click Excel > Preferences > Security and deselect the option "Warn before opening a file that contains macros".
If you have any difficulty installing SigmaXL please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Was this helpful? Yes No Print/Save Pdf|