Error Message: This workbook has lost its VBAproject, Active X controls and any other programmability-related features.
If you encounter the above error, you may not have Visual Basic for Applications installed with Excel.
To resolve this issue, please follow the steps below:
1. Close Excel if it is open.
2. In the Control Panel choose "Add or Remove Programs" (or Programs and Features in Windows Vista / Windows 7).
3. Select Microsoft Office in the list and click on the Change button.
4. Choose "add or remove features".
5. Select "Visual Basic for Applications" in the "Office Shared Features" list and set it to "Run from My Computer". Then click on the continue button.